7. Pot Mum, Chrysanthemum. They're pretty and give off a lovely fragrance but, are also known to purify household air.
8. Mother-in-law's Tongue (Sansevieria Laurentii)
9. Dracaena Warneckei is so easy to care for. It's also called a 'Ribbon Plant'.
10. Corn Cane plant doesn't take up much room It grows straight up and it looks cool to decorate as a Christmas tree. Tropical meets Midwest.
11. Janet Craig is a small plant variety and fun to look at.
12. English Ivy is a pretty vine but, can also be evasive. If it grows too long, just snip it and share with your friends. It will continuously grow.
13. Chinese Everygreen is exactly as it states. It always stays green and is most effective in cleaning household air. It's a slow grower but, can be relied on for years.
14. Marginata is a compact palm looking plant. After a year it will begin to grow babies at the base. By looking at this plant you wouldn't think it does much, but it truly does help to purify indoor air.
15. Aloe Vera is my ultimate favorite plant. It grows inside and outside just fine. If you live in snow bound areas where temperatures often freeze, you may consider growing aloe inside only or plant them in a container and bring them indoors. Aloe is medicinal, lovely to look at, will grow babies to share with friends and family. They don't need much water at all. They're a phenomenal plant and make great housewarming gifts.